Thursday 12 April 2012

§µÅÐʶ®ÏÑ┬: The Mental within social/situational dilemmas

This one is different

The Mental within social/situational dilemmas

This piece was inspired by Paul Laffoley & An Mndsgn album cover designed by
artist 'Yuk', while listening to Hip-Hop artist Blu.

This was originally going to be illustrated, but since I'd started working with this new style,
mixing it with this abstract projection seemed to work. It's an odd Juxtaposition, but one I'm happy
I've laid out. As far as I know, this is the first of it's kind, imagery complied as a photoshopped collage with content similar to Laffoley's "outsider art".

I considered adding more content, but decided to keep it minimal, the basic concepts, [I found]
Were highly debatable enough & adding more to it may make it's meanings too cluttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment